Ready to find you book?
To an even better experience with child meditation
1. Make sure that you are calm before you begin to read
2. Keep calm while reading and pay attention to your energy
3. Read slowly and pause during the reading
4. Give your child time to open up to their imagination, contemplate and drift into the meditation and explore their inner world. In the days after have your child draw what they have seen and be curious about what they draw
5. Use your intuition to change words, length or include meanings that will help your child. Trust that you know what your child needs. Feel that you are being guided.
Enjoy this special time with your child. It could become one of those golden moments you can hold in your heart forever. Child meditation at bedtime has given me so many of those moments with my children.